Friday, March 10, 2006

Overheard In New York

www.overheardinnewyork.com is the best site since trent. and in case you didnt know, perezhilton.com is the new trent.blogspot.com.

my favorite overheard quotes of the week:

Guy #1: Who, Trisha? Hell nah, She never calls me. She sucks.
Guy #2: Nah nigga, she doesn't suck; she licks.
Guy #1: What the fuck?
Guy #2: Isn't she a lesbian now or some shit?
Guy #1: I don't know!
Guy #2: Well I heard she is and like I said, she doesn't suck. She licks. The bitch eats vagiburgers

and of course:

Chick: Today is such a good day; my class was cancelled, it's sunny, I'm so relaxed.
Guy: Yeah, and I fucked the shit out of you.
Chick: Yeah, I love you.

--7th & B

3 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Sethonious said...

Overheard in a SF elevator:

Guy 1: yeah and his ass was like eww
Guy 2: Like what eww
Guy 1: It was totally stained brown
Guy 2: Ummm hello? It is called Anal Bleaching get with the times you hairy freak.

Yup gross. What the fuck! It is a butthole. Am I the only one that doesn't bleach my anus?

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Sethonious said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Sethonious said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home